- 5 lessons teaching 5 Irish traditional tunes.
- Progress at your own pace, pause & repeat videos.
- Access on all your devices.
- Mp3’s to download & keep for each tune.
- 14-day free trial. Cancel anytime
- Access to 14 instruments, 40+ courses, 700+ tutorials
- Access our Entire Course Catalogue for Every Instrument.
- Library of over 150 popular Irish tunes to practice along with.
- Virtual Reality Sessions for the unique Irish Pub Session experience – a real treat for the Irish music lover.
- Community Forum of students and teachers, all friends with a love of Irish music.
By the end of this course of five lessons, you will have a firm grounding in the basic techniques to accompany Irish music.
Bouzouki Basics #2 uses five tunes to demonstrate how to incorporate the techniques previously covered in Bouzouki Basics into actual tune accompaniment. These techniques include: the use of appropriate chord structures, strumming patterns, fingerpicking, counter melody and rhythm.
The tunes taught on this course are:
The Otter’s Holt
The Dusty Millar
The West Clare Reel
Detailed questions and discussion on the course can be found in the Community Forum, available to paying members only.