In the 1950s George Ross, Sonny Brogan and, most revered, Paddy O’Brien pioneered a two-row system of accordion playing with a B/C fingering system. This changed the course of accordion music in Ireland and was further compounded by the masterful Joe Burke. The B/C style of Irish accordion was very legato and ornamented. We have two courses for aspiring accordionists. Derek Hickey gives you all the basics and Daire Mulhern provides intermediate tuition for the progressing student. Both programmes focus on the B/C fingering system.
Scroll down for details.
Try it for free, Cancel anytime
- 14 Irish music instruments
- 34 renowned Irish music tutors
- Includes mp3 files and sheet music
- Don’t need to read music!
- Available 24/7 on all your devices
- Cheaper than one-to-one lessons
- 75 Courses
- Multi-speed Practice Tracks
- Play Along Pub Sessions
- Student Forum
- 900+ Lessons
- One Subscription – Unlimited Access