The harp tradition in Ireland is a very ancient one dating back to medieval times when the harpist was held in high regard and played to entertain nobility. It’s imprint on the Irish psyche was so great that the image of the harp is one of the national symbols of the country, for example the harp is on all Irish euro coins, not to mention the symbol of a very popular ‘pint of plain’;-) Multi-instrumentalist and singer Lisa Canny teaches two courses on the harp. These courses are an excellent choice if you are a beginner harpist or indeed an intermediate harpist and wish to brush up on the basics. Lisa is a master of her craft.
Scroll down for more.
Try it for free, Cancel anytime
- 14 Irish music instruments
- 34 renowned Irish music tutors
- Includes mp3 files and sheet music
- Don’t need to read music!
- Available 24/7 on all your devices
- Cheaper than one-to-one lessons
- 75 Courses
- Multi-speed Practice Tracks
- Play Along Pub Sessions
- Student Forum
- 900+ Lessons
- One Subscription – Unlimited Access