There is something magical about Irish music played on the flute. Naturally, many styles of playing have developed over the decades – the breathy styles of Leitrim, the bouncy Belfast sounds and the smooth fluid style of East Galway. OAIM presents basic courses for the complete beginner given by Steph Geremia and Kirsten Allstaff. You can then expand your repertoire with Majella Bartley’s Fleadh Tunes for the Flute, or challenge yourself with the technical wizardry of Lunasa’s Kevin Crawford and the idiosyncratic Niall Keegan! Or focus on reels with our bumper course from Kirsten Allstaff. We even have a course focused on playing Irish music on the silver flute with Steph Geremia, so there truly is something for everyone. Scroll down to see the wonderful choice of flute courses.
Flute Frequently Asked Questions
Try it for free, Cancel anytime
- 14 Irish music instruments
- 34 renowned Irish music tutors
- Includes mp3 files and sheet music
- Don’t need to read music!
- Available 24/7 on all your devices
- Cheaper than one-to-one lessons
- 75 Courses
- Multi-speed Practice Tracks
- Play Along Pub Sessions
- Student Forum
- 900+ Lessons
- One Subscription – Unlimited Access